Grant: Paleontological Scientific Trust (PASt)
Eligible Students: PhD
- Abstract of oral presentation
- 150-200 word motivation letter describing benefits of attending conference to the development
of their career
- Itemised budget and other potential and/or realised sponsors
Please note that only 10 students will be selected for this grant award.
Awardees will be notified via email if their application was successful.
Application should be submitted to:
Closing date: 30/01/2024
LOC encourages students to submit their abstracts as there will be other funding avenues that will be made available (TBA).
The LOC shall cover the following costs for students:
- Excursion to Thaba Bosiu and or Dinosour footprint site (transport, entrance, lunch)
- Sehlabathebe National Park (Transport and entrance only). Students are expected to pay for their
own accommodation and meals.
- Accommodation at the National University student residency with bedding included.
- Breakfast at the National University of Lesotho for the duration of the conference.